Higher Logic's Corporate Social Responsibility Pledge
Higher Logic is socially responsible in delivering a unique experience to both clients and employees. We believe we have an obligation to act to benefit society at large. We serve to excite and inspire others to follow our pledge, and therefore, lead by example in the community. By leading with transparency, Higher Logic will create brand build trust and loyalty. Our commitment to you includes:
- The awareness of socially harmful acts and organizations.
- The new addition of a webpage dedicated to this impact statement on our corporate website.
- Making a global impact by strategizing ways to use Connected Community to advance technology in other countries.
- Adding fundraising campaigns in select corporate marketing promotions or events. Past donations included Autism Speaks, The Breast Cancer Foundation, Feeding America and Toys 4 Tots.
- Using social media channels to communicate/report activities and progress.
- Using our network to communicate the pledges of other organizations.
- Participating in activities that directly advance social goals.
- Reducing our carbon footprint by actively participating and supporting green initiatives:
- Re-use trade show booth exhibits and construction materials. The team avoids bringing large quantities of collateral.
- Print marketing materials on recycled paper, double-sided and via local vendors to save on shipping.
- If sponsoring an event/reception, donate any unused food or materials.
- When traveling for business, our team uses hotel linen re-use programs, brings personal care items from home and walks rather than cabbing when possible.
- Recycle in and outside of the office.
Higher Logic will make ethical decisions at all times and with sensitivity toward social, cultural, and global issues. Share the Knowledge and Join Us!