Location: Portland, OR
Higher Logic is seeking an on-site Client Support Advisor to join our Client Support team in our Portland office. This key team member delivers first-tier application support, and handles the initial research, troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues.
The successful candidate is technology-literate, loves detective work, relentlessly pursues the full answer and is able to see the connection between different pieces of software or technology components. This person must also display a positive, proactive 'customer-first' approach, and is adept at conveying difficult concepts in terms that a non-technical user can appreciate and understand.
The Client Support Advisor demonstrates exceptional customer service and organizational skills, and handles multiple priorities and responsibilities. Finally, applicants must also be self-directed, able to learn independently, and possess good time and task management skills, as the position, as the position will require an early-morning schedule that occurs outside typical business hours.
- BS or equivalent technical training and professional work experience
- 2-3 years of recent technical customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of standard web technologies, browsers and web applications
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Enjoys high interrupt work, and is able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- The preferred candidate will also be familiar with or have experience using Zendesk/DESK ticket tracking system
Please submit your resume with an accompanying cover letter highlighting why you're the perfect candidate for this position to email@example.com, and indicate in the subject line you are applying for the Client Support Advisor position. Please note that applications without a cover letter detailing recent relevant experience will not be considered.