Travel: Occasional Travel possible
Do you consider yourself a community management guru? Do you enjoy tracking trends, collaborating and innovating in the realm of your favorite brands and companies?
Higher Logic is looking for candidates with a passion for all things community. Our community managers are responsible for providing direct support and management for client-run online community platforms. You will have the opportunity to guide clients on a unique journey for improved engagement and collaboration.
- Develop custom content, marketing and audience engagement plans for online communities
- Provide technical support and customer service for Higher Logic clients and community users
- Recommend and implement engagement tactics, including incorporating community into organization programming, communications strategy, annual conferences and events
- Collect, analyze and share community-related data with relevant stakeholders
- Train and assist clients in understanding functionality, leveraging available features, fixing bugs and troubleshooting
- Seek and collate audience feedback to shape community management practices and product ideation
- Bachelor’s degree from a fully-accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Go-getter with a strong understanding of community management best practices
- Excellent customer service, orientation and troubleshooting abilities
- Data enthusiast; you can give examples of how you have used data to pursue successful outcomes
- Able to multi-task and meet time sensitive goals
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – and also understand the communications psychology behind every email, phone call, letter and piece of content you produce
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred, but not required)
Please email your resume with cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com and indicate in the email subject line that you are applying for the Community Manager position.