Product Marketing Manager
Location: Arlington, VA
Travel: Occasional Travel possible
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for outbound marketing activities for Higher Logic products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing assets that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Help develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Create marketing and sales assets to effectively communicate the value or product features and functionalities, including product walk-throughs, brochures and interactive content
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop marketing collateral that supports the selling process of our products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Work with product management, marketing and sales teams to understand product roadmap, messaging and positioning
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to position our product against them
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4+ years of software product marketing experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Technically savvy, ability to quickly learn Higher Logic’s suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills to interact with fellow employees, cross-functional teams, and third parties
Please email your resume with cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the email subject line that you are applying for the Product Marketing manager position.