Location: Portland, OR, Mesa, AZ or Arlington, VA
Are you a passionate QA professional looking to define best practice methodologies? The QA Analyst works with multiple stakeholders in an agile software development environment to improve the quality of software we design and deliver to customers. The person we are looking for is a hands-on tester who thrives in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment.
- Establish the methodologies and strategies to achieve test coverage
- Participate in product planning sessions and the requirements gathering process
- Collaborate with the product owner and development team to identify test requirements
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases and scenarios
- Perform full stack integration testing
- Collaborate with the development team to execute test scenarios and troubleshoot issues in supported environments (browser, OS, product configurations)
- Develop acceptance criteria and validate product releases prior to deployment
- Assist with deployment and configuration management
- Create and communicate defects
- Multiple years of relevant software QA experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the testing life cycle
- Experience with all aspects of product testing including test planning, documentation, execution, defect management and reporting
- Experience with test automation (Selenium Webdriver) is preferred
- Familiarity with software development process tools (e.g. Atlassian suite, etc.)
- Familiarity with web standards (HTML, XML, CSS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web services
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong attention to detail for all facets of work
- Strong written and verbal communication
Please email your resume with cover letter, including salary requirements, to QAjobs@higherlogic.com, and indicate in the subject line you are applying for the QA Analyst position.
Candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States and not require Higher Logic to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case to be employed (For Example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called “sponsorship” for an employment-based visa status.
Date Posted: May 17, 2017