Recurring Theme at AUDC: Deeper Online Community Engagement Increases Retention, Spurs Growth
Washington, DC — April 5, 2017 — Higher Logic, today announced it will be participating in the Abila User and Developer Conference™ (AUDC)™ 2017, with Higher Logic President and Cofounder Andy Steggles and Director of Partnerships Bobby Kaighn leading two sessions. Scheduled for April 11-13, 2017, at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tenn., this annual three-day event is attended by more than 1,000 professionals representing technology, association, nonprofit and government organizations.
Higher Logic, the only Community Sponsor at the event, will also co-host the Hall of Fame Hootenanny, a party at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Attendees can see the Higher Logic community platform in action and learn more about the solution at booth 201.
“More than 165 organizations currently use Higher Logic in conjunction with Abila’s netFORUM products, and they consistently report that management is more effective and retention efforts are more successful when they have a fully engaged online community,” said Higher Logic’s Steggles. “We are very excited to be participating in another vibrant AUDC and look forward to sharing strategies for how associations and nonprofits can increase engagement with their members to increase retention and spur growth.”
Higher Logic at AUDC
- Community Strategies for Member Engagement and Retention.
- Who: Andy Steggles, Higher Logic President and Cofounder
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 1:00 p.m. CDT
- What: Based on the results of the Higher Logic and MGI Community Benchmarking Report, Steggles will share strategies for increasing member engagement and discuss how to extend the Abila platform in order to implement these strategies. The talk will include case studies and provide a meaningful list of action items, benchmarking data and best practices related to improving and automating the customer journey.
- Integrating Third Parties into A-Score
- Who: Bobby Kaighn, Higher Logic Director of Partnerships, will join Ben Muscalino of Benel Solutions and Matt Roher of Abila for a panel discussion.
- When: Thursday, April 13, 10:15 a.m. CDT
- What: The panel will discuss how A-Scores can be used to personalize and target messaging in netFORUM Enterprise in order to increase engagement and encourage renewals.
- Hall of Fame Hootenanny
- Who: Hosted by Higher Logic and co-sponsored by Benel, Eventpedia, ExpoLogic, HUBB, Real Magnet
- When: Wednesday, April 12, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. CDT
- What: Higher Logic will host a party at the Country Music Hall of Fame, featuring drinks and hor d'oeuvres while being surrounded by commemorations to some of the greatest artists of all time.
About Higher Logic
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based community platforms. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions and stay connected. Our goal is to help your organization with deeper engagement and meaningful interactions for your members, customers and prospects. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful. Learn more at www.higherlogic.com.