See Higher Logic in action. Tell us about the challenges you’re facing, and we’ll work with you to create a solutions package that gets results.
Build your community’s virtual destination. Bring everyone all together and engage with them through ongoing, meaningful interaction.Learn more
Grow lasting relationships with targeted email communications, reaching your audience with the right message at the right time during their customer or member journey.Learn more
Request a DEMO
SEE OUR ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM IN ACTION
Check out successful community programs we’ve launched, from large, enterprise programs to small, nuanced initiatives.
How Imperva Uses Community as a Catalyst for Customer Engagement
Imperva is a cyber security software and services company using Higher Logic Community. Their community webinar program is driving high-value customer engagement.
- In just six months, total login averages increased 40% and unique contact logins increased 25%
- 20+ live organic webinars with a total of 1100+ customers and partners attending
Zenoss Community Helps Create Customers for Life
Zenoss’ customer experience combines support, community, and outreach into one unified engagement platform. Zenoss has immediate access to the collective intelligence it needs to serve customers’ faster.
- 5-10% increase in webinar attendance
- 1400% increase in community membership
Jama Software Reduced Their Support Tickets by 28%
Jama Software created a public online community for its customers and prospects to network and learn from each other – now called “the best resource for all things Jama.”
- 28% decrease in support ticket volume
- 73% of staff solve inquiries with help from community
- 700+ discussion posts and 14,000+ sessions per quarter
Delphix Listens at Scale with a Customer Community
Delphix is a SaaS-based data operations platform for the cloud that combines data compliance with on-demand data delivery. Their community supports customer success, advocacy, and support.
- Listen to the voice of the customer at scale
- Source direct feedback from customer base
Why Higher Logic?
“Communities are a given – and if you don’t have one, there’s probably a problem. You’re not listening. Because that’s what communities are for. At least at the corporate level, for me, it’s listening at scale. We can send out NPS surveys and transactional NPS and real NPS. But I think community shows the customer’s voice a lot more.”