Just like association members rely on their communities for support, association professionals too can benefit from connecting and strategizing together. Being able to bounce ideas off of colleagues who just get what you do, because they’re working in similar environments and striving to achieve similar goals, can be a balm for burnout and a revitalizing experience. You can share ideas, talk about pitfalls to avoid, celebrate shared passions, and commiserate over shared challenges.
Higher Logic’s annual Super Forum offers just this opportunity. It brings together professionals across the association industry – from executives and community managers to marketing and membership professionals – to explore strategies for enhancing your member experience and delivering member value.
This year, we’re back in person for Super Forum 2023 – with a jam packed agenda filled with industry professionals and leaders on April 10-12, 2023, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC.
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store when you join us:
- We’ve got an exciting and interactive keynote address from Michelle Mason, FASAE, CAE, President and CEO of American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and Reggie J. Henry, CAE, Chief Information and Performance Excellence Officer of ASAE. Together, Michelle and Reggie have decades of experience in the association space, particularly with advancing the professional practice of association management and building exemplary systems that help support associations in the work they do.
- Learn what’s coming and what your association should prepare for in 2023 and beyond. Explore member benefits, design, and digital marketing trends so your association can continue attracting and delighting members.
- Make sure you’re using the tools you have to make it easier for your staff to engage members on a larger scale. Explore ideas for automating simple, repeatable processes in your community to save you hours of staff time and scale up member communication. Hear examples from Higher Logic users, staff, and experts for how you could streamline and improve your email campaigns with marketing automation tools.
- Learn how to leverage your data to better serve and support your members. Your community is chock-full of data about what your members need, which is a goldmine when it comes to developing resources and programs your members actually want. Figure out what you need to be tracking and evaluating to ensure you’re well- positioned to meet member’s ever-evolving expectations.
- Get ideas for how you can save money on website costs and streamline your members’ experience on your site by using Higher Logic Thrive to build microsites, or even power your whole website.
- Learn communication and engagement tactics you should use throughout your membership lifecycle so that your members never question renewing.
- Discover how strategically connecting careers and community helps you deliver career security as a member benefit – which helps you attract new members, engage and retain existing members, generate non dues revenue, and support your field and mission.
- Learn how to develop an action plan to implement inclusive practices within your online communities to ensure that the spaces where your members connect are welcoming and make a diverse array of people feel like they can belong in your member community.
- Celebrate your and your colleagues’ hard work with Super Forum Awards. You deserve to be recognized for the difference you’ve made for members. Nominate yourself or a peer for their marketing and community victories! We’re accepting nominations until March 7.
- Learn more about Higher Logic products by attending our 2023 Product Roadmap session, popping into the Ask Me Anything session or visiting the Higher Logic Thrive Live space within the Partner Pavilion – you can bring your questions and we’ll have answers!
As you think about how to prepare for economic uncertainty, it’s more important than ever to stay on top of trends and tactics to keep your members renewing and help your association thrive. Super Forum 2023 is the ideal event for anyone who wants to create the best member experience possible.
Registration is now open – save $150 when you register by March 10!
Content Marketing Manager
Suggested Higher Logic Posts
3 Automated Email Campaigns Professionals Australia Used to Strengthen Their Association
Associations // With over 40 diverse member segments, Professionals Australia uses automated email campaigns to recruit, onboard, and engage new members.
Building Buy-In for an Online Community at Your Association
Associations // Need to pitch community to your association’s board? We’ll walk you through aligning your strategy with their priorities and overcoming common objections.
6 Ways Associations Can Use Webinars to Engage Members and Increase Non-Dues Revenue
Associations // Discover six new ways your association can use webinars to engage members and increase non-dues revenue during a time of limited face-to-face interaction.