Unparalleled passion and best-practice philosophies for a thriving community
Community Management is an art and science that we have mastered. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients to launch engaging and successful online communities. Whether you are a team of one or many, we offer different community management packages to fit your needs.
Building a dynamic environment for members is more than installing software – community management is a constant process of relationship building. Our team of community managers bring expertise in community management, content generation, engagement strategies, reporting, and metrics.
Community Management: different levels to fit your needs
Whether you need dedicated support for actively managing cases and troubleshooting, or your community would benefit from a designated community manager for strategy, nurturing, and reporting, Higher Logic provides unparalleled passion and management skills for all of your communities. Take a look at our community management packages to determine which would be the best fit for your organization.
Community Management Premium
This premium package provides your organization with a designated community manager who works internally with your team and externally supports your customers’ or members’ needs.
The community manager will work with you to:
- Provide support to staff and members
- Train staff with the Higher Logic Academy to boost adoption and engagement; manage training documentation
- Report on community metrics: create, analyze, and maintain KPI dashboard to track site performance; benchmark against performance of other community sites
- Map goals and priorities for coming year and develop tactical plans
- Participate in the community where applicable, including limited moderation and conflict resolution
- Configure your automation rules for maximum benefit, from minimal effort
- Advise on ways to incorporate community into organizational programming, communications strategy, and annual conferences and events
Download the Brochure