Your community should seamlessly integrate with your other applications and products
Higher Logic takes integrations seriously. The ability to synchronize data between your community platform and an existing customer relationship management (CRM) system or association management system (AMS) is critical to achieve engagement and data goals.
While your database is the central hub of information, the Higher Logic platform is the center of the user experience. Here’s what you can expect from our platforms:
- Boast a full and complete network on day one with single sign-on (SSO)
- Breathe life into your user data with detailed profiles, robust directories, and security for members, customers, and partners to easily find each other
- Automatically create communities based on interests, skills, products and committees, and networks based on demographic data
- Maximize the value of your existing data with multiple configurations, including in-context, automatic profile editing
- Our Activity Sync writes data back into the CRM/AMS for business intelligence reporting and a 360-degree view of the customers’ and members’ involvement with your organization
Your organization deserves full-system integrations
We believe any integration should be an easy process for you, and we ensure it’s done well. Whether your database is as complex as Oracle or as simple as an XLS spreadsheet, our dedicated team of integration engineers have successfully completed over 500 integrations with every type of platform.
Higher Logic forges partnerships with companies and experts extending full-system integrations. Integration with your CRM/AMS is part of your agreement with Higher Logic, and is performed by our own Implementation team – it does not require a third-party integrator. We’re proud of our ecosystem of experts that work with us. Take a look at our complete list of partners currently incorporating Higher Logic products into their software and service offerings:
Your current CRM/AMS can serve as the backbone for your user data, with our webservices and API-based integrations. Any changes to user records within your CMS/AMS or other platforms (customer support, career center, marketing automation) are effortlessly delivered to your community site. User rights to the content and online social experience are granted or curtailed based on your unique configuration. Higher Logic integrates and syncs with data changes automatically – continue to manage user records the way you always have.